Creative Arts and yoga retreat in the heart of the Suffolk countryside
A place for relaxation and rejuvenation
A chance to feed your body and your soul through creative arts, yoga and wonderfully nourishing treatments. This retreat offers you the opportunity to go at your own pace and take what you need so you can leave feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and alive!
All levels welcome.
Prices from £995
BOOK YOUR RETREAT
All the beautiful bedrooms at Butley Barns are of similar size and quality and have bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, French hooks, an easy chair and their own en-suite bathroom.
There is one twin room and one double room on the ground floor. If you specifically require ground floor access please let us know in advance by emailing: email@example.com
On booking a place on the retreat you will be sent an information pack which will provide you with a detailed outline of the retreat and any extra information you may require before your arrival.
On arrival: Arrivals are welcome from 5PM. Gabriel and Krysia will be at Butley Barns to welcome you. Teas and healthy snacks will be available before a welcome supper at 19:30. Classes and treatments will begin the following morning leaving you time to relax and settle into your new surroundings.
Experience: No previous workshop experience necessary. Whether the last time you held a paintbrush was when you were at school or you are a thriving artist, our creative arts workshops welcome each and every one of you. The nature of our workshops invite you to follow your natural creative process, to explore and experiment and follow a process wherever it goes! Our yoga classes are open to all levels. Please let the teacher know if you have any injuries or concerns prior to the class.
All our workshops are there to nourish you wherever you are at.
Travel: You will need to book your trip yourself. Butley Barns is situated on the outskirts of Butley, Suffolk. The nearest train station is Wickham Market, (5.5 miles away). London is approximately two and a half hours by car. If you wish to come by car please let us know in advance and we will send you directions on how to get there. There is parking at the location.
Treatments: In addition to the daily yoga and creative arts workshops massage treatments will be available to deepen the relaxation process. There will be an additional cost for each treatment.
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothes you feel most comfortable in (for day to day)
- Soft and comfortable clothes for your yoga practice (we shall provide yoga mats and towels for your room but please bring an extra towel for your practice if you require one)
- A set of clothes you don’t mind getting messy for the creative arts workshops
- Swimming costume (if you would like to make use of the indoor heated pool)
- We recommend a comfy pair of trainers or walking shoes to make use of the beautiful surroundings
- Warm clothes for the cool evenings
- Any toiletries you require
EXAMPLE OF DAILY PROGRAMME
8:30 Morning circle
9:00 Energizing smoothie
9:30 – 11:00 Yoga
12:30 – 14:15 Personal time & treatments
14:30 – 17:00 Creative arts workshop
17:00 Delicious afternoon snack/Indian Chai
17:30 – 18:15 Personal time & treatments
19:00 – 19:45 Restorative practice
(check out on Tuesday 13th is at 10:30am)
WHAT´S INCLUDED (IN THE PRICE OF YOUR STAY)
- 4 nights accommodation
- Full board, healthy and nourishing Ayurvedic meals
- Daily morning energising smoothie
- Water, teas, coffee and juices throughout the day
- Daily snack
- Daily creative arts workshop
- Daily morning and evening yoga
- Bed linen and towels